You can find information circulating anywhere about the pros and cons of taking a vitamin supplement. I’ve read tons of articles supporting both sides of that argument. Unfortunately, the truth is, if you are not taking a vitamin supplement then your body is lacking in nutrients to function, and if you are taking a vitamin supplement it’s possible it’s not actually doing you the good it should.
Now, where do we go from here? There really is a solution ….
Before we identify the solution, let’s first look at the problems.
What would make a vitamin supplement a waste of your money?
- Not absorbed into your body.
- Beneficial quantities of necessary vitamins and minerals not included.
- Poorly formulated.
- All of the above!
Top 5 Reasons You Should Not Take Just Any Vitamin Supplement:
Does Not Disintegrate
- The vitamins you take must disintegrate quickly in order to be utilized by your body. A recent study revealed that 51% of well known commercially available vitamins did not disintegrate in the body. In fact, have been found these vitamins in sewer systems still not broken down. Pretty gross, isn’t it?
- Many vitamins contain fillers, binders, and flow agents to help bind the vitamin supplement together. This leads to its inability to disintegrate.
- Some companies coat their vitamins with shellac, wax, and hydroxypropylmethylcellulose. This is intended to keep moisture out so they will have a longer shelf life. These coatings decrease the solubility of the supplement adding more to its inability to disintegrate.
- Some companies add sugars and sweeteners to their supplements to make them more appetizing. This is increased in chewable and gummie vitamins. Not only can these added genetically modified sweeteners increase insulin which could lead to weight gain, they also block micronutients from being absorbed into the body as well. High fructose corn syrup contributes to deficiencies in chromium, magnesium, zinc, and copper, while sugar blocks the absorption of vitamin C, calcium and magnesium.
Is Not Formulated For Your Body’s Needs
- Some companies have excess of some nutrients and are lacking in others. This does not help your body properly absorb the nutrients when there is an imbalance in what your body needs for one day.
What’s The Solution?
Take a Whole Food Supplement
- There is a significant different between a vitamin supplement and a whole food supplement. A whole food supplement fills in the gaps of your natural, healthy diet and provides you with a solid foundation to build your health on and live the lifestyle you are meant to live.
Investigate the Ingredients
- Avoid products that contain sugar, corn syrup, binders, fillers, wax, artificial colors and preservatives.
Connect Yourself with a Wellness Advocate
- It is so important to align yourself with someone who will be in your corner helping you along the way. I connect my clients to natural supplements and essential oils to help them reach their health goals. When you work with me, you get me and our resources, complimentary, so you can live your healthy lifestyle.
- Would you be open to learning about how I can help you? Schedule a Call Here.
Purchase The Highest Quality Supplements
When you’re ready to purchase the highest quality supplements, the Lifelong Vitality Supplements, purchase them from here and you’ll also get these bonuses from me:
- Free Wellness Consult where I review your health goals and match you to products that will help you reach those goals.
- Free access to our VIP community full of amazing resources and amazing people just like you who want to live life healthier and naturally.
- Opportunity to earn your supplements and products for free.
- Opportunity to earn an income if you love helping others.
Including these supplements in your daily diet may support your health in the following categories: cardiovascular health, metabolic health, inflammation status, antioxidant status, energy level, immunity, and mood.
Want More Research? Check out this Clinical Trial
In the clinical trial, 16 subjects were to take the Lifelong Vitality supplements as directed for two months and continue with their normal diet and exercise habits. A blood sample was taken from each subject and a survey was administrated both before and after the two-month supplementation.
The following markers showed statistically significant improvement after supplementation: blood lipids, fasting insulin, cardiovascular biomarkers, EPA, and the AA/EPA ratio. These health biomarkers showed that doTERRA Lifelong Vitality supplements had positive effects on biochemical indicators of cardiovascular health, antioxidant status, inflammation levels, and blood glucose regulation.
Furthermore, all of the survey outcomes were improved after supplementation. The subjects reported more mental clarity, energy, motivation, control, balance, happiness, and several subjective measures of health improvement after taking Lifelong Vitality supplements for two months.
Now ask yourself this question:
Why would you NOT connect with me for your whole food supplements?
I am excited to help you on your journey!
Have an Abundantly Healthy day, and, until next time …
Dr. Cori Campbell, Physical Therapist, Wellness Advocate