No more need to worry when your kid gets a cut, scrape, or other skin irritation! This is a simple to make, simple to use Natural DIY Owie Spray! This is a must-have for your household and travel first aid kit!
Kids will be kids, right? And especially the boys. I was a tomboy growing up, still am to a point these days. I remember my Mom always having a stock pile of bandages, creams, ointments, and lotions in the house for me and my two brothers. Something was always happening to one of us.
The other side of that is our skin gets thinner as we age. This means it’s important to protect it as much as possible but to also help it heal quickly so you’re more apt to avoid infections.
Have you ever looked at the ingredients in some of these first aid products?
Just think … Your skin is your largest organ in your body. This means that everything you put ON your skin gets absorbed IN your body! Scary thought if you know what some of those ingredients do to your body.
I’m grateful to have natural solutions in my home and I’m even more grateful that I get to spend my time helping to educate and empower others to choose natural solutions for their health and for their families.
So, why would you choose my Natural DIY Owie Spray?
Just a few reasons …
- There are no chemicals, synthetics, or fillers. Zip. Zero. Zilch!
- My 100% Medical grade essential oils help your body systems rather than hinder them.
- You’ll save tons of money! Moolah! Dinero! Cold Hard Cash!
It’s Natural … that means it’s expensive, right?
Don’t believe me? … It’s ok … I didn’t believe it when I switched to natural solutions at first either.
So, here’s the proof for you …
- Here’s what this will cost you… if you buy these oils from me
- Lavender essential oil … $0.09 per drop x 10 drops = $0.90
- Tea Tree essential oil … $0.08 per drop x 10 drops = $0.80
- Frankincense essential oil … $0.28 per drop x 10 drops = $2.80
- Fractionated Coconut Oil … 1.5 oz = $3.00
- Cost of glass spray bottle … 2 oz = $0.75
- Total cost to make $8.25
- Cost per use $0.03
- Ingredients for Natural Owie Spray
- Directions to make Natural Owie Spray
- Add essential oils in glass spray bottle
- Add Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Apply spray top lid
- Shake before each use
What??? That’s it?
Remember, I did say it was SIMPLE, right?
I seriously mean everything I say. I’m all about trust and integrity!
But, one bonus you may want to consider is that Mommy or Daddy kisses for the boo-boos are still recommend!
Want to learn more about why 100% Medical Grade essential oils are the ONLY ones to use … set up your appointment here! Why not? Your first one is complimentary!
Until next time …